If you feel the Lord's call to serve children and youth, then this may be the right opportunity for you. If you feel called and are passionate about the spiritual growth of children and youth, request the full job description and submit your resume and cover letter to:
Rev. Charles Dixon, Jr firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Youth Director/Minister
Reports to: Pastor, or Pastor Designee
Status: Regular, part-time, (with the potential to grow to full-time) administrative, exempt
Pay Type: Salaried
The Youth Director/Minister Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing programs and activities that promotes spiritual growth and development of Nursery, youth, pre-school through college age, for daily Christian living.
- Oversees the planning, coordination and development of various children/youth programs, activities, and functions to assure goals and objectives of Christian living are met.
- Identify and enlist appropriate youth worker volunteers to assist in carrying out program goals.
- Must be a mature, born-again, Christian and possess an acceptable knowledge of the Bible and its teachings.
- Maintain a strong personal walk with Christ through the daily practice of Bible study, prayer, and other spiritual disciplines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Theology, Philosophy, or a related filed.
- Experience working in a leadership capacity in youth programs.
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may be substituted.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a criminal records check.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.