Continue to pray for members included in the Prayer Corner. If you or someone you know has had an illness, death in the family, or is in need of prayer and would like to be listed in the Prayer Corner, please submit an online prayer request form, or contact the church office by phone at 243-4040, or via e-mail at email@example.com, or complete a prayer request form which can be found in the church lobby. If you would like your name removed from the prayer list then please contact the church office by phone at 243-4040 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We extend our condolences to Sis. Lillian Delores Brooks and family, in the passing of her mother, Ms. Lillian Moorehead who was 104 years young. Arrangements are incomplete at this time, however, keep the entire Brooks family lifted up in prayer.
- We extend our condolences to Minister Darlene Gardner and family in the passing of her brother, Mr. James O. McKisic of Springfield, TN. Due to COVID-19 pandemic public memorial service will be held later at a date to be determined.
- We extend our condolences to Dr. Lewis Hargett in the passing of his sister, Ms. Evelyn Murray Bruce. Her homegoing services were held Saturday, March 28th in Valdosta, Georgia.
- We extend our condolences to Bro. Andre Moore and family in the passing of his father, Mr. James Edmonds. Visitation was held Monday, March 30, 2020 from 8 am to noon and the funeral services at noon. All services will take place at Burnett Avenue Baptist Church.
- We extend condolences to Deacon Greg and Sis. Andrea Woolfolk and family in the passing of Sis. Andrea's great aunt, Ms. Shirley Wright of Indianapolis. Please keep the family lifted in prayer.
- We extend our condolences to Sis. Larieuse Watson and Bro. Stanley Watson, Jr. in the passing of her father-in-law and his father, Mr. Stanley Watson, Sr. His homegoing services were held at Watson Memorial Baptist Church on Saturday, March 14th, 2020.
Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
Treyton Oak Towers, Louisville, KY
Convalescing at Home
Michelle and Randy Barnett
Clarence & Wilada Coleman
Josephine “Mama Jo” Hill
Lily Lucille Kenner
Francine & Arthur Kniffley
Rev. James R. Pitts
Darrell Thomas, Sr.
Norma & Walter Thomas
Floyd and Lenora Walker
Emma Warfield, Detra Warfield
Dana Watkins and family
Bruce & Vivian White
Phil and Laura Zoeller